Unfortunately, you can only take advantage of this offer using an actual web browser, not the Amazon app on your phone. In addition, here are some items ineligible for earning points:
- Any product or service sold on a site linked to from the Amazon Site (e.g., a product or service listed through our “Product Ads” program or sold on a site linked to from a banner ad, sponsored link, or other link displayed on the Amazon Site);
- Any wireless service plan offered through the Amazon Site and not sold or fulfilled by Amazon;
- Any product, including games and other applications, sold through the Amazon Appstore for Android;
- Any product sold on fresh.amazon.com;
- Restaurant takeout;
- Amazon Gift Cards
- Any alcoholic beverage product;
- Any digital Kindle product purchased as a subscription (e.g., Kindle newspaper subscriptions, magazine subscriptions, blog subscriptions, etc.);
- Any free trial subscription
Also, taxes and costs for shipping and handling will not earn TrueBlue miles. Returned or cancelled items will result in the loss of the corresponding miles earned as well.
This is a great way to earn some TrueBlue miles with minimal work. It’s absolutely free to use and compatible with other points/miles earning credit cards. I have seen flight deals on JetBlue for as little as 1000 Trueblue Points for a one way. For as little as a $334 in Amazon purchases, you can earn a free flight on Jet Blue.