Thank you for becoming a Wise Flys VIP and subscribing to the email list.
Sometimes there can be a delay of a few hours depending on whether email is making it through. If you haven’t received your welcome email after 3 hours, please feel free to contact me or try again.
You should expect to get about 1-3 emails a month.
Warning: Please be sure to “whitelist” or “safelist” my email address – David@WiseFlys.com – or your email system might delete my emails as spam before you see them.
While you are here, let me tell you a little bit about myself and how to Explore More and Spend Less.
I’m David, the creator of Wise Flys, and for the last three years, my wife Christine, my daughter Bella and I have been able to travel the world. I’ve:
- visited over 40 countries and 7 continents.
- swam with the penguins in Antarctica.
- paraglided through the Swiss Alps.
- hiked 4 days on the Inca Trail to Machu Pichu.
- and we got married on a beach in Bali.
And all because we’ve figured out tricks for how to Explore More and Spend Less. Most people’s travel plans look like this:
- $1,000 plane tickets
- 5 nights at $150/night hotel.
- Expensive meals out.
- Maybe a $50/day rental car.
- One week, THOUSANDS of dollars spent.
Since we don’t have all that money to drop, we do things like:
- Score $5 business class flights to Fiji.
- Get two round trip flights to South Africa for $206.
- Stay in a fancy Bali hotel valued at $400/night for free
- Rent two bedroom apartments for $20/ night.
And if you’ve found our website, I’m guessing you want to do the same.
Like you, I didn’t win the lottery or have an unlimited trust fund. I wasn’t rich. I had to figure out how to travel on a limited budget. I worked, saved, and had to find ways to make my money last. And I did so by figuring out how frequent flier miles and loyalty programs worked so I can get free flights, hotel rooms, train tickets, and cash back.
Use my personal service and Book $1,000 Flights for $100 Dollars or Less